Yes, a month with a lot of festivals. I hope you’re safe at your places & will take care of yourself & your family. But do not forget to read the new blog on the 13th of each month. Well, what’s new for October? I’ve brought a collection of statements that scientists & researchers tried to prove. Read the following few passages related to Murphy’s Law & wait until it finishes.
Murphy’s law is not a law basically, it’s a statement with no relevant proof. Its origin is unknown to murphy also. So scientists can’t find its traces at all. Scientists relate it with mathematical logic as well as some laws of universe entropy i.e. Second Law Of Thermodynamics.
Murphy’s statement is just an imagination, the physical process of entropy can’t relate to the imagination. Philosophically the statement seems connected, however from a scientific point of view it’s unrelated. It does not rely on any mathematical concept. By some research papers tried to put that statement equivalent to mathematical logic & probabilities theory. As well as ‘rightness’ & ‘wrongness’ from the energy context they understand the physical essence of it.
Murphy’s statement is more philosophical connections with ‘rightness’ & ‘wrongness’ which is hard to prove & disprove. Murphy’s statement stated about the occurrence of event & occurrence is related to chance. Mathematical propositional logic to build probability of occurrence comes under observation & it’s really helpful to prove & disprove a statement.
All you must be waiting what’s murphy’s actual statement for it I’ve been writing such paragraphs. Logically it can be divided into two components of If & Then. If something can go wrong Then it will go wrong. At one point you’ve learned about the proposition logic term in mathematics. Chain of statements p -› q asserts that the occurrence of q is dependent upon the occurrence of p. If p happens, ultimately replicate q will happen.
Moving forward to Thermodynamics, it’s second law that deals with natural processes & justifies the occurrence or nonoccurrence of any process. Murphy’s statement refers to the probability of occurrence of any event. From the thermodynamic perspective decrease in activity is equivalent to an increase in entropy. Murphy’s statement vaguely mentions the process but stresses quality aspects of ‘rightness’ & ‘wrongness’. It doesn’t talk about the system for sure but the process which undergoes in action.
Murphy’s law severs anecdote in many real-life circumstances. It’s often misinterpreted to hold resemble physics laws because it already holds philosophical connections & appears by generalizing all things happening around us.
Well, I’d like to end it with some other murphy’s law. Here I have a collection of laws that you’d love to read repeatedly in category-wise.
Murphy’s Technology Law
- logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
- Whenever a system becomes completely defined, some damn fool discovers something which either abolishes the system or expands it beyond recognition.
- If builders built buildings the way programmers wrote programs, then the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization.
- Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe & he’ll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it & he’ll have to touch to be sure.
- All discoveries are made by mistake. If it’s not on the computer, it doesn’t exist.
Murphy’s Love Law
- All the good ones are taken. If the person isn’t taken, there’s a reason.
- Money can’t buy love, but it sure gets you a great bargaining position.
- Availability is a function of time. The minute you get interested in the minute they find someone else.
Murphy’s Military Law
- The problem with taking the easy way out is that the enemy has already mined it.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
Murphy’s Philosophy Law
- Smile… tomorrow will be worse.
- Things get worse under pressure.
- Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
Summing up the entire topic, just remember if anything went wrong you were not responsible for it. So, let go past regrets from now and enjoy life from the heart. If this content has cultivated a curiosity about the murphy let me know in the comments. The next blog post will come into your mailbox 📭 if you subscribe to it.