Greetings of the month, you’ve been doing great work from home, spending productive time improving yourself & enjoying a lot of festivals with maintaining social distance & keeping in mind there is still no vaccine of COVID-19. Today’s article is a compilation of the previous three in extension with this thought ‘To Be Or Not To Be’. So let dive in and read onward paragraphs.
Carrying your thoughts to my first blog ‘What Do You Deserve’ I had mentioned why you should live happily ever after every moment, problem & solution too. Moving onwards to the second blog ‘Article Of Your Downfall’ I used how Edison described his trials with a positive attitude along with some specifications. Then reaches to third ‘One Question – Have You Reached?’ I tried to collect how the great Bhaskaracharya & Denis Diderot struggle with their satisfaction level & one of them reached while the other doesn’t.
LINKS ARE HERE
‘To Be Or Not To Be’ is a universal question we daily ask ourselves, just to confirm will it reflect something good or not it’s a question asked in a recursion manner. But here comes some steps before this question. These are the most important steps to be performed by everyone & for every action. These are the steps of ‘START’ & ‘CONTINUE’ next to that. Recently I found one image it is given below-
Isn’t it aiming? If we just start any activity from 1.00 for 365 days i.e a year it’ll reflect nothing but just 1.00. But when our efforts are increased by 0.01 per day it gives us such a big number as an outcome. Just look at that 0.99 it says if we minus 0.01 from that it impacted on 1.00 with such a huge loss & we serve every year to our life. A similar thing goes with 1.02 & 0.98. The basic criteria we should notice here is the power of 1, 1.01, 1.02 which is changing in laps in compounding form. While deciding any activity to be performed or not we have to keep this magic strategy in our mind.
Those who start from little goes up to miles.
In the book ‘THE COMPOUND EFFECT – DARREN HARDY the founder of The Success Magzine (It’s a thought to represent successful people’s key ideas & their paths from past & present achievements) had put five points in front of us explaining how the magic of compound effect helps us. Some unbreakable chunks I’ve added below. But before going directly into deep thoughts, let’s have a view of how the author was guided by his dad. The core concept came from his dad. Our parents are our first coach hence igniting the power of Compound Effect Darren’s dad were responsible.
Reach out https://www.success.com/
“Excuses lead us to failure” so, as being a formal university football coach he doesn’t accept any excuses from his son. After that reaching to the top salesperson, boss & went to his own company was something called achievements. He behaves the same for Darren’s achievement. This way, Darren started to move towards his success in The Success Magazine.
Pieces From The Book-
- In compound affect what we need to keep in mind is our consistency & efficiency for particular work. People quit after the eighth day of running because they’re still overweight. Many people hope for better payoffs than better output, which doesn’t happen at all.
- Experience of prosperity, good health & wealth lead us too complacent. We stop doing what we did to get us there. We become like the frog in the boiling water that doesn’t jump to his freedom because the warming is so incremental and insidious that he doesn’t notice he’s getting cooked!
- How much you need to work is defined by the author as follows – If your competitor is smarter, more talented, or experienced, you just need to work three or four times as hard. You can still beat them!”
- Make a better choice for a bright future. Choices are at the root of every one of your results. Our choices can be our best friend or our worst enemy. They can deliver us to our goals.
- If you want to get from where you are to where you want to be, you have to start by becoming aware of the choices that lead you away from your desired destination.
- Unawareness continuously guides us in darkness. We never know where we’ll fall & how deep. Your biggest challenge is that you’ve been sleepwalking through your choices. Half the time, you’re not even aware you’re making them!
- So how to be aware? Tracking is a simple exercise. It works because it brings moment-to-moment awareness to the actions you take in the area of your life you want to improve.
- When we learn how to take responsibility on our shoulders we learn how to define luck. “Luck is when opportunity meets preparation”—isn’t enough.
- How you attempt to do things will cause your output because everyone is affected by three kinds of influences: input (what you feed your mind), associations (the people with whom you spend time), and the environment (your surroundings).
- You cannot hang out with the environment of negative people and expect to live a positive life.
- Do you know why people feel jealous about your fame, success & life which they try to copy but can’t? Because your decision to live a more positive, goal-oriented life will be a mirror to their own poor choices
- One friendly advice given by Darren befriends the person you think is the biggest, most successful person in your field
Some amazing quotes from the same book-
“There is a point in every race when a rider encounters his real opponent and understands that it’s himself,” – Lance
“Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge.” – Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Coming to the end segment i.e reason why I chose this topic was, we either stuck between making choices & in decision making the factor so-called compound effect plays a very huge role, somehow the same as it plays in investments. And decision making has more importance in our daily life which we have to make by keeping the concept of the compound effect. Because “As a man sows, so shall he reap”.
I hope you enjoyed this read, as it took a lot of effort from my side. So to appreciate my work you’ll definitely share it. Bring your thoughts to me by reaching my official accounts. I’m taking leave now for the next article stay with https://myshellthought.wordpress.com